Whether you’re new to resistance training or a seasoned athlete, you’ll find just the right level of challenge with no less than seven resistance combinations to choose from. Secure your door anchor at any height to exert force in any direction and perform over 50 popular gym exercises without relying on gravity. The whole system is extremely compact and lightweight, allowing you to stay fit and active at home and even while traveling.
- ICT (Inner Cord Technology) that prevents the tubes from extending past its maximum stretching capacity
- Premium latex tubing manufactured through a continuous layering process for unmatched durability and performance
- Safe and easy-on-the-joints thanks to the progressive resistance provided
- Multi Clip System to quickly add/subtract tension (7 combinations: 5.5 kg - 25.4 kg)
- 3 different resistance levels: 5.5 kg (Lime), 7.5 kg (Green), 12.4 kg (Orange)
- Poster featuring over 50 exercises + free online video access
POWER Whole body conditioning, strength and movement. Perfect to build muscles and burn fat.
FLEXIBILITY Stretching and body toning. To lengthen muscles and increase range of motion.
REHAB Overall mobility & injury prevention. Recommended for pre/rehab and joint function.
Most destinations in Australia will be within 2-4 working days. Remote destinations will usually take up to 7 working days.
Orders are processed Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays). Orders placed after 3 pm AEST may be processed from the next business day.
NB: orders placed between 21st December and 6th January may only be processed from 7th January due to holiday closure.
We cannot accept exchanges for change of mind. Please make sure you select your product(s) carefully. If you need to cancel your order, please contact us immediately at email@example.com; we may be able to cancel your order if it has not yet been shipped. In the unlikely event that you receive a faulty product, Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of the date recorded on the order receipt and indicate your personal details, invoice number and product, along with the reason why you believe the product is faulty.