Too often, muscles with a small range of motion get neglected in training, which can result in serious injuries and greatly restrict mobility. Though simple in design, the small continuous loop allows you to maximise your training, by adding challenge to popular exercises, like the "Sumo Walk" (or "Shuffles"), "External Shoulder Rotation" or "Forward & Backward Leg Extension". Through a range of over 30 exercises, the Heavy MicroBand will help you improve your joint function, including joint mobility and stabilisation, so that you can keep moving with ease and avoid the dreaded injury. Offering a weight equivalent of close to 10 kilos, the Heavy (Orange) MicroBand is recommended for strong individuals.
- Perfect for use pre and post exercise to improve sports specific movements and recover faster
- Loop design to promote small range of motion, joint function and prevent injuries
- Specifically designed to target glutes, hips and shoulders and increase upper and lower body strength and stability
- Includes over 30 exercises carefully designed for maximum results
- Industry-leading latex quality for optimal durability
- Easy on the joints thanks to the progressive resistance provided
POWER. Whole body conditioning, strength and movement. Perfect to build muscles and burn fat.
REHAB. Overall mobility & injury prevention. Recommended for pre/rehab and joint function.
Most destinations in Australia will be within 2-4 working days. Remote destinations will usually take up to 7 working days.
Orders are processed Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays). Orders placed after 3 pm AEST may be processed from the next business day.
NB: orders placed between 21st December and 6th January may only be processed from 7th January due to holiday closure.
We cannot accept exchanges for change of mind. Please make sure you select your product(s) carefully. If you need to cancel your order, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org; we may be able to cancel your order if it has not yet been shipped. In the unlikely event that you receive a faulty product, Please contact us at email@example.com within 30 days of the date recorded on the order receipt and indicate your personal details, invoice number and product, along with the reason why you believe the product is faulty.