The PowerTube represents a great starting point to build your very own resistance gym or add to it. It is compatible with the PTP Power Handles (for upper body workouts), Ankle Straps (for lower body workouts), Door Anchor (for home/hotel room training) and Outdoor Anchor (for training out in the open). The built-in metal carabiners allow you to add or subtract resistance and to switch from lower to upper body exercises in next to no time. With our special internal safety string that prevents tube overstretching, you will be able to train with peace of mind. If you own a PTP Total Resistance System, the PTP PowerTube can also provide a handy tube replacement option when your old one starts showing signs of wear and tear.
- Heavy-duty built-in clips to easily add/subtract resistance and alternate between upper and lower body workouts
- Innovative anti-snapping ICT [Inner Cord Technology] for unrivalled safety
- Weight rating directly on the tube to easily work out loading when making various tube combinations
- Latex tubing manufactured through a continuous immersion process for optimal durability and smooth resistance
- Exercises included and free access to a multitude of online videos
- 20 cm long to accommodate all types of gym exercises
POWER Whole body conditioning, strength and movement. Perfect to build muscles and burn fat.
REHAB Overall mobility & injury prevention. Recommended for pre/rehab and joint function.
Most destinations in Australia will be within 2-4 working days. Remote destinations will usually take up to 7 working days.
Orders are processed Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays). Orders placed after 3 pm AEST may be processed from the next business day.
NB: orders placed between 21st December and 6th January may only be processed from 7th January due to holiday closure.
We cannot accept exchanges for change of mind. Please make sure you select your product(s) carefully. If you need to cancel your order, please contact us immediately at email@example.com; we may be able to cancel your order if it has not yet been shipped. In the unlikely event that you receive a faulty product, Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of the date recorded on the order receipt and indicate your personal details, invoice number and product, along with the reason why you believe the product is faulty.