The special cone-shaped surface allows you to deeply penetrate into soft tissues, breaking up scar tissue and fascia adhesions. The Large Massage Therapy Roller offers the same level of compression and trigger pointing as the Mini PTP Therapy Roller in firm density, but, at 60 cm, it provides a greater stability during back massages and enables an efficient massage of both calves, hamstrings, or upper arms, simultaneously. The recessed mid-section is designed to accommodate the spinal joints, which makes it ideal to perform the self-myofascial release technique on the muscles surrounding your back and neck.
- Trigger point action thanks to special multi-cone and hollow cylinder design
- Increases blood, lymphatic and nutrient circulation to maximise recovery
- Provides superior stability and balance when used horizontally up and down the spine
- Allows access to areas in the back, shoulders, glutes, TFLs, hamstrings, calves, hips & more
- Suitable for individuals seeking a strong massage experience/with a high tolerance threshold
- 30+ exercises designed by Movement Therapist
MASSAGE Trigger point therapy for myosfascial release. Assists in muscle pain relief and relaxation.
REHAB Overall mobility & injury prevention. Recommended for pre/rehab and joint function.
Most destinations in Australia will be within 2-4 working days. Remote destinations will usually take up to 7 working days.
Orders are processed Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays). Orders placed after 3 pm AEST may be processed from the next business day.
NB: orders placed between 21st December and 6th January may only be processed from 7th January due to holiday closure.
We cannot accept exchanges for change of mind. Please make sure you select your product(s) carefully. If you need to cancel your order, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org; we may be able to cancel your order if it has not yet been shipped. In the unlikely event that you receive a faulty product, Please contact us at email@example.com within 30 days of the date recorded on the order receipt and indicate your personal details, invoice number and product, along with the reason why you believe the product is faulty.