The unstable platform forces the body to stabilise joints and react as an integrated system, engaging often neglected deep muscles like the abdominal, pelvic floor and back muscles. Simply change the level of inflation for more or less stability and challenge.
- Perfect to add challenge to classic exercises, such as squats, planks, lunges and crunches
- Dual textured surface prevents hand and feet from slipping and keep you grounded
- Protrusions offer a sensory experience that fosters proprioception
- Compact design that can be deflated for easy storage
- User-friendly poster with 30+ exercises
BALANCE Joint stabilisation and core control. Ideal to improve motor coordination and posture.
FLEXIBILITY Stretching and body toning. To lengthen muscles and increase range of motion.
Most destinations in Australia will receive orders within 2-4 working days. Remote destinations can take up to 7 working days.
Shipments are only made available Australia-wide and with Authority to Leave. We do not ship internationally.
Orders under $75 are shipped at a flat rate of $9.95. Orders over $75 are sent with free shipping, except:
- Orders under $75, with Fascia Release Roller Large: shipping rate is $14.95
- Orders over $85, with Fascia Release Roller Large: free shipping.
Orders are processed Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays). Orders placed after 3 pm AEST may be processed from the next business day.
NB: orders placed between 21st December and 6th January may only be processed from 7th January due to holiday closure.
We cannot accept exchanges for change of mind. Please make sure you select your product(s) carefully. If you need to cancel your order, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org; we may be able to cancel your order if it has not yet been shipped. In the unlikely event that you receive a faulty product, Please contact us at email@example.com within 30 days of the date recorded on the order receipt and indicate your personal details, invoice number and product, along with the reason why you believe the product is faulty.